|1 (250g)||block||firm or extra firm tofu, cut into cubes|
|1 (550g)||pack||MAGNOLIA CHICKEN TIMPLADOS SPICY WINGS, each piece cut into 3|
|2||tbsp||MAGNOLIA BUTTER-LICIOUS! SALTED|
|1 (50g)||pc||onion, minced|
|1 (50g)||pc||red bell pepper, chopped|
|1 (50g)||pc||green bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4||cup||MAGNOLIA REAL MAYONNAISE|
|1||pc||sili labuyo, sliced diagonally (optional)|
|1||pc||siling haba (finger pepper), sliced diagonally (optional)|
1. Heat oil in a pot and fry tofu until golden brown all over. Drain excess oil and set aside.
2. In the same pot, fry chicken in batches until cooked through. Set aside.
3. In a pan, melt butter and sauté onion, garlic and bell peppers until tender.
4. Add mayonnaise, oyster sauce, water, sili labuyo and siling haba. Simmer while stirring for 1 minute.
5. Add chicken and tofu and gently mix until well coated. Serve hot.
Makes 4 servings.
(Yield: 12 pc wings & 1 cup tofu with sauce/3 pc wing & 2 tbsp tofu with sauce per serving)