|1/4||kg||shrimp, peeled and heads removed for stock|
|2/3||cup||MAGNOLIA NUTRI OIL|
|1/4||kg||MONTEREY GROUND PORK|
|1/4||kg||pancit bihon, soaked and blanched|
|2||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS, boiled and sliced|
|1||tbsp||chopped spring onions|
1. To make shrimp stock, boil shrimp heads, shells and bouillon in water. Strain and set aside.
2. Saute garlic in oil. Set aside garlic once golden brown. In the same pan, add annatto powder and saute pork until fully cooked. Season with fish sauce. Set aside.
3. In the same pan with annatto oil, saute shrimps until it changes color. Set aside.
4. To make the sauce, add stock in the same pan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, add thickener and season with salt.
5. To assemble, combine sauce and bihon. Transfer in a serving plate and top with pork, eggs, shrimps, garlic chips, chicharon and spring onions. Serve with calamansi.
Makes 5 servings.
(Yield 5 cups and 2 cups sauce)